A converted traditional stone built lodge situated in pleasant surroundings and only a short 20 Metre walk to the local Golf Course with it’s bar and cafe, the spectacular beach and not forgetting the Scottish Dolphin Centre where you can spot Dolphins from the beach, take a tour of the historic Ice House and experience the dry dive or enjoy a refreshing cup of tea and a cake in the highly recommended Cafe.
- Traditional stone holiday lodge with full modern facilities
- Accommodation for up to 11 people
- 1 super king bedroom
- 1 family room with 1x super king, 1x single, 1x bunkbeds
- 2 Sofabeds in living room (allowing accommodation to sleep a total of 11)
- 1 bathroom with shower and bath
- On two floors, the large spacious living area is upstairs to make most of stunning views across golf course and on to the Moray Firth, “keep your eyes peeled for the Dolphins, seals and if your lucky whales”
- Pets: by special arrangement and under specific conditions, contact us for further details
- Access to pebble sea shore with sand at low tide
- Large modern kitchen with dining table
- Large sitting room with panoramic bay window to view wildlife & birds, oyster catchers often parade on the grass outside
- Digital TV (Freeview) on large flat screen TV with remote control and DVD player
- A host of up to date leaflets for local attractions to enable you to plan your holiday from the comfort of the living room.
Our prices include all bed linen, bath towels, electricity and gas. The lodge has gas-fired central heating throughout with an electric power shower.