A converted traditional stone built lodge situated in pleasant surroundings and only a short walk to the local Golf Course, the beach and not forgetting the Scottish Dolphin Centre where you can spot Dolphins from the beach, take a tour of the historic Ice House or enjoy a cup of tea in the Cafe.
- Traditional stone holiday lodge
- Accommodation for 5 people
- 1 double bedroom (5ft bed)
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 sofa bed in living room (allowing accommodation to sleep a total of 5)
- 1 bathroom
- Large kitchen
- on one floor with a few steps (split level)
- Children: Yes
- Pets: No
- 20 metres from the golf Club House
- Access to pebble sea shore
- Modern well-fitted windows throughout.
- Large sitting room with bay window to view wildlife & birds
- Digital TV (Freeview) on large flat screen TV.
Our prices include all bed linen, bath towels, electricity. We also provide bathmats, kitchen towels and oven gloves. The lodge has gas-fired central heating throughout.