A converted traditional stone built lodge situated in pleasant surroundings and only a short 80 metre walk to the local Golf Course and clubhouse (where delicious meals and a bar can be found), the beach and not forgetting the Scottish Dolphin Centre where you can spot Dolphins from the beach, take a tour of the historic Ice House or enjoy a cup of tea and some home bakes in the Cafe.
- Traditional stone holiday lodge
- Accommodation for 4 people (or six using sofa bed)
- 1 double bedroom (with Superking or Twin bed combination)
- 1 single bedroom with bunk beds (sleeps 2)
- Sofa Bed in lounge
- 1 bathroom
- Large modern kitchen with dining table and dishwasher
- on one floor with a few steps (split level)
- Children: Yes
- Pet friendly: By arrangement
- 40 metres from the golf Club House
- Access to pebble sea shore
- Large sitting room with patio window to view wildlife & birds out over fields towards the River Spey nature conservation area
- Digital TV (Freeview) on large flat screen TV.
Our prices include all bed linen, 1 x bath towel and Hand Towel per person, electricity. We also provide bathmats, kitchen towels and oven gloves. The lodge has gas-fired central heating throughout.